- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
An evening with... The Industry Experts
An Evening with... The Industry Experts
An Evening with... The Industry Experts closed The Fragrance Foundation's Events for the year with a bang.
Annalise Fard, Director of Home & Beauty at Harrods and Chairman of The Fragrance Foundation hosted our fabulous panel: Duncan Chater (Chief Revenue Officer, Hearst UK), Joanna Rogers (VP & Commercial Director for Beauty & Gifting, Boots), Oliver Marret (General Manager, Puig UK and Ireland) & Jane Boardman (CEO Talk PR) at The Soho Hotel.
Innovation was a key word from our Panel last night. In order to be successful in the fragrance industry we must be innovative.
Jane believes the industry needs to communicate the story-telling element to consumers; “The niche fragrance sector is doing lots of interesting things on the fringes. We need to look at different ways to create fragrance and maybe come up with alternative ways of putting it on as well.”
Olivier made the wonderful point that: “Our sector is one of a kind because it combines business with creativity. We need to promote and proclaim all that we have to offer.”
Along with Talk PR we have started a project "Raising the Reputation of the Fragrance Industry". As Jane Boardman said last night, the Industry creates a lot of jobs for this country and it's important that it is properly recognised by the government. So, watch this space!
Thank you again to our wonderful panel & to all our guests that joined us.
Make sure you visit our Calendar of Events for more information on future Fragrance Foundation Events.
Annalise Fard, Olivier Marret, Joanna Rodgers, Duncan Chater & Jane Boardman